Oilers vs Lightning Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Edmonton Oilers (28-19-3, 14-8-3 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (32-11-6, 16-4-4 Home)
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Amalie Arena — Tampa, FL
Oilers vs Lightning Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EDM: (+158) | TB: (-192)
Spread: EDM: +1.5 (-148) | TB: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-114) I Under: (-106)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: EDM: (+3000) | TB: (+750)
Oilers vs Lightning Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tampa Bay Lightning win (69.4%)
Oilers vs Lightning Betting Trends
- Edmonton is 13-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 25 away games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Edmonton's last 14 games against an Atlantic Division opponent.
- Tampa Bay is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Edmonton.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tampa Bay's last five home games.
Oilers vs Lightning Prop Bets
- Leon Draisaitl — 0.5: Over (+138) | Under (-170)
- Brayden Point — 0.5: Over (+142) | Under (-176)
- Connor McDavid — 0.5: Over (+146) | Under (-180)
- Nikita Kucherov — 0.5: Over (-188) | Under (+152)
- Victor Hedman — 0.5: Over (-160) | Under (+130)
- Connor McDavid — 0.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.