Ohio State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Betting Lines, Spread Date & Start Time for Week 14
Ohio State vs Michigan Game Info
Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Michigan Wolverines (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, November 30, 2019
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
Ohio State vs Michigan Betting Info
As of publication, only the point spread was available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: Ohio State +2.5 (-110) | Michigan -2.5 (-110)
Ohio State vs Michigan Betting Trends & Stats
- Ohio State beat Michigan 62-39 in the teams' lone meeting last season.
- Ohio State was 13-1 last season (No. 1 in Big Ten East).
- Michigan was 10-3 last season (No 2. in Big Ten East).
- Ohio State was 6-0 straight up in its last six games last season.
- Michigan was 2-3 straight up in its last five games last season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.