Northern Illinois vs Kent State Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Northern Illinois Huskies (6-2, 4-0 Mid-American) vs. Kent State Golden Flashes (4-4, 3-1 Mid-American)
Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Dix Stadium — Kent, OH
Northern Illinois vs Kent State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NIU: (+152) | KENT: (-188)
Spread: NIU: +3.5 (-106) | KENT: -3.5 (-114)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Northern Illinois vs Kent State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kent State wins (61.2%)
Northern Illinois vs Kent State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Northern Illinois is 21-3 in 24 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kent State.
- Northern Illinois defeated Kent State, 24-3, in their last meeting on Oct. 7, 2017.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Northern Illinois' last 10 games against Kent State.
- The total has hit the under in six of Kent State's last eight games.
- Northern Illinois is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Kent State is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games against Northern Illinois.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.