New York Liberty vs Dallas Wings WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
By Zach Brunner
Liberty vs Wings Game Info
New York Liberty (8-16, 4-8 Away) vs. Dallas Wings (8-17, 7-6 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 16, 2019
Start Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: College Park Center – Arlington, TX
Liberty vs Wings Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NY: (+170) | DAL: (-215)
Spread: NY: +5 (-110) | DAL: -5 (-110)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: NY: (+19000) | DAL: (+25000)
Liberty vs Wings Betting Trends & Stats
- New York is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- New York is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- Dallas is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in 17 of Dallas' last 25 games this season.
Liberty vs Wings Prop Bet
All Liberty-Wings betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Point Spread: Dallas Wings -2.5 (-110) — Both teams play at a slow pace, with Dallas averaging 75.6 points per game (PPG) and New York averaging 75.4 PPG over the past five contests. However, they are complete opposites defensively. Over the same five-game span, Dallas has been the best defensive team in the WNBA, giving up only 72.6 PPG, while New York has been the worst, giving up 91.0 PPG. In the last meeting between these teams, which was also in Dallas, the Wings led by 18 points at the half en route to a 23-point victory.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.