NM vs Boise State Basketball Game Info
New Mexico Lobos (3-1, 0-1 Mountain West) vs. Boise State Broncos (5-1, 1-0 Mountain West)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: ExtraMile – Arena Boise, ID
NM vs Boise State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NM: (+590) | BSU: (-850)
Spread: NM: +11.5 (-114) | BSU: -11.5 (-106)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NM: (27%) | BSU: (73%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NM: (N/A) | BSU: (+11000)
NM vs Boise State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
New Mexico: 14.5%
Boise State: 85.5%
NM vs Boise State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated New Mexico, 77-53, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 21, 2020.
- Boise State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against New Mexico.
- Boise State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against New Mexico.
- New Mexico lost to Boise State, 77-53, in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
- Boise State defeated New Mexico, 77-53, in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.