November's Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month is back on top of the Rookie of the Year odds on FanDuel Sportsbook. Cleveland's prized prospect Evan Mobley (+145) has helped lead the resurgent Cavaliers and tops all rookies in rebounds (8.2) and blocks (2.0) per game.
Mobley is scoring 14.0 points per game, which is just behind his closest ROY challengers Cade Cunningham (15.2) and Scottie Barnes (15.2).
NBA ROY Odds 2022
Cunningham has added 6.4 rebounds and 4.5 assists for the Detroit Pistons while also ranking No. 2 in steals for rookies with 1.3 per game. Barnes is averaging 8.0 rebounds and 3.3 assists for the Toronto Raptors.
November's Western Conference Rookie of the Month Josh Giddey has seen his odds drop, but he leads all rookies in assists with 5.9 per game while also playing for the last-place Oklahoma City Thunder.
Jalen Green's odds have declined as he has been out since Nov. 24 with a hamstring injury. He's among the rookie scoring leaders at 14.0 points per game.
New Orleans Pelicans rookie Herb Jones is a longshot to watch, as he leads all rookies shooting 47.4% FG for those playing at least 20 minutes per game. He adds 7.0 points, 3.3 rebounds and leads all rookies in steals with 1.5 per game.
Here are the leading favorites and contenders to win the 2021-22 NBA Rookie of the Year award on FanDuel Sportsbook.
NBA ROY Odds
1. Evan Mobley, Cleveland Cavaliers (+145)
2. Cade Cunningham, Detroit Pistons (+300)
3. Scottie Barnes, Toronto Raptors (+340)
4. Jalen Green, Houston Rockets (+1100)
5. Franz Wagner, Orlando Magic (+2200)
6. Josh Giddey, Oklahoma City Thunder (+2200)
7. Chris Duarte, Indiana Pacers (+2900)
8. Alperen Sengun, Houston Rockets (+5500)
9. Davion Mitchell, Sacramento Kings (+6000)
10. Nah'Shon Hyland, Denver Nuggets (+7500)
11. Jalen Suggs, Orlando Magic (+9500)
12. Herb Jones, New Orleans Pelicans (+9500)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!