Nationals vs Cubs Game Info
Washington Nationals (72-57, 36-31 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (69-60, 44-21 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 25, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Nationals vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-122) | CHC: (+106)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+1268) | CHC: +1.5 (-150)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 63% | CHC: 37%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Stephen Strasburg (15-5, 3.65 ERA) | CHC: Cole Hamels (7-4, 3.73 ERA)
Nationals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Washington is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against the Cubs.
- Washington 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- The Cubs are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games.
- The Cubs are 8-3 straight up in their last 11 home games.
Nationals vs Cubs Stats
- Washington is averaging 5.36 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.91 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Stephen Strasburg is 2-1 with a 2.05 ERA in seven career starts against the Cubs.
- Cole Hamels is 17-9 with a 2.69 ERA in 38 career starts against Washington.
Nationals vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Nationals-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Stephen Strasburg - Strikeouts: Under 7.5 (-152) — The two teams currently in position for NL Wild Card spots square off in the third game of their weekend series Sunday, with the Cubs looking to avoid a sweep. Nationals' righty Stephen Strasburg will take the hill, and while he is an elite strikeout pitcher, he has failed to exceed seven Ks in each of his last four starts. The last time Strasburg faced the Cubs, he pitched eight innings of one-run ball, but recorded seven Ks.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.