Nationals vs Braves Game Info
Washington Nationals (52-45, 26-25 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (59-41, 29-21 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Nationals vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+146) | ATL: (-168)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-128) | ATL: -1.5 (+108)
Total: 11 – Over (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 24% | ATL: 76%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Joe Ross (0-1, 11.05 ERA) | ATL: Kevin Gausman (2-5, 6.21 ERA)
Nationals vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in nine of Washington's last 10 games.
- Washington is 15-5 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Atlanta is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Atlanta's last 12 games.
Nationals vs Braves Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.97 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.27 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Joe Ross is 1-2 with a 7.40 ERA in six career appearances (five starts) against Atlanta.
- Kevin Gausman is 4-2 with a 6.31 ERA in seven career appearances against Washington.
Nationals vs Braves Prop Bet
All Nationals-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kevin Gausman - Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (-134) – Gausman has surrendered 17 earned runs over his last 8 1/3 innings pitched, and he's struggled in the strikeout department as well. He's failed to reach five strikeouts in each of his last three starts, averaging 2.67 Ks per game during that span. Additionally, Gausman will have to contend with a Nationals' lineup that only averages 8.37 Ks per game (No. 9 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.