The Washington Nationals versus the Oakland Athletics is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nationals vs Athletics Game Info
- Washington Nationals (43-85) vs. Oakland Athletics (48-81)
- Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Nationals vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WSH: (-108) | OAK: (-108)
- Spread: WSH: +1.5 (-176) | OAK: -1.5 (+146)
- Total: 8.0 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Nationals vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Washington Nationals will give the start to Erick Fedde (5-8, 4.88 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Oakland Athletics will counter with Cole Irvin (6-11, 3.16 ERA).
Nationals vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nationals win (53.0%)
Nationals vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Nationals-Athletics, both teams have the same odds at -108.
Nationals vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread at +146 odds, while the Nationals have -176 odds to cover.
Nationals vs Athletics Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.0 has been set for Nationals-Athletics on August 30, with the over being -118 and the under at -104.
Nationals vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Nationals have won in seven, or 41.2%, of the 17 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Washington has been victorious seven times in 17 chances when named as a favorite of at least -108 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Washington and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 60 of their 127 opportunities.
- The Athletics have been the moneyline underdog 106 total times this season. They've finished 41-65 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -108 or longer, Oakland has gone 41-65 (38.7%).
- Oakland has played in 121 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-65-6).