Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Missouri Tigers and Boston College Eagles.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Missouri vs Boston College Point Spread
The Tigers are 1.5-point road favorites against the Eagles. Missouri is -110 to cover the spread, while Boston College is -110 to cover as the 1.5 -point underdog.
Missouri vs Boston College Over/Under
The over/under for the Missouri vs Boston College Week 4 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Missouri vs Boston College Moneyline
The Tigers vs Eagles moneyline has Missouri as a -122 favorite, while Boston College is the +100 underdog at home.
Missouri vs Boston College Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Missouri and Boston College.
- Missouri is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Boston College is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Missouri's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston College's last five games as the underdog.
Missouri vs Boston College Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZ: (-122) | BC: (+100)
Spread: MIZ: -1.5 (-110) | BC: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIZ: (N/A) | BC: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.