Mississippi State vs Ole Miss Basketball Game Info
Mississippi State Bulldogs (15-8, 6-4 SEC) vs. Ole Miss Rebels (12-11, 3-7 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: The Pavilion at Ole Miss – Oxford, MS
Mississippi State vs Ole Miss Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (-120) | MISS: (+100)
Spread: MSST: -1 (-110) | MISS: +1 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSST: (N/A) | MISS: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSST: (+8500) | MISS: (+25000)
Mississippi State vs Ole Miss Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mississippi State: 64.4%
Ole Miss: 35.6%
Mississippi State vs Ole Miss Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Mississippi State defeated Ole Mis, 81-75, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 2, 2019.
- Ole Miss is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Mississippi State.
- Ole Miss is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Ole Miss.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Ole Miss' last eight home games.
- Mississippi State defeated Vanderbilt, 80-70, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Ole Miss defeated Florida, 68-51, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.