Minnesota vs Ohio State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Minnesota vs Ohio State Basketball Game Info
Minnesota Golden Gophers (10-8, 4-4 Big Ten) vs. Ohio State Buckeyes (12-6, 2-5 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena – Columbus, OH
Minnesota vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+295) | OSU: (-390)
Spread: MINN: +8 (-110) | OSU: -8 (-110)
Total: 134 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MINN: (52%) | OSU: (48%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MINN: (+10000) | OSU: (N/A)
Minnesota vs Ohio State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 81%
Minnesota vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Ohio State, 84-71, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 15, 2019.
- Ohio State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Ohio State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 10-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- Ohio State is 0-6 ATS in its last six games.
- Minnesota lost to Rutgers, 64-56, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 19.
- Ohio State lost to Penn State, 90-76, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.