Middle Tennessee vs Western Kentucky Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (4-4, 2-2 C-USA) vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (4-4, 3-1 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium — Bowling Green, KY
Middle Tennessee vs Western Kentucky Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MDTN: (+440) | WKU: (-650)
Spread: MDTN: +14.5 (-106) | WKU: -14.5 (-114)
Total: 68.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Middle Tennessee vs Western Kentucky Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Western Kentucky wins (89.5%)
Middle Tennessee vs Western Kentucky Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee is 7-6 in 13 all-time head-to-head matchups against Western Kentucky.
- Middle Tennessee is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in five away games this season.
- The total hit the under in five of Middle Tennessee's eight games this season.
- Western Kentucky is 3-1 in four games at home this season.
- The total hit the over in five of Western Kentucky's eight games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.