The Wednesday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Miami Hurricanes and the Louisville Cardinals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Miami vs Louisville Point Spread
Louisville is a 2-point underdog against Miami. Louisville is -114 to cover the spread, and Miami is -106.
Miami vs Louisville Over/Under
A total of 141.5 points has been set for the Miami-Louisville game on February 16, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Miami vs Louisville Moneyline
Miami is the favorite, -128 on the moneyline, while Louisville is a +106 underdog.
Miami vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami wins (59.2%)
Miami vs Louisville Betting Trends
- Miami has beaten the spread 13 times in 25 games.
- As 2-point favorites or more, the Hurricanes are 5-8-1 against the spread.
- Miami has seen 14 of its 25 games hit the over.
- Louisville has covered the spread seven times in 24 games.
- The Cardinals have one win ATS (1-6) as a 2-point underdog or more this season.
- Louisville has played 24 games this year, and 10 of them have hit the over.
Miami vs Louisville Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Miami: (-128) | Louisville: (+106)
- Spread: Miami: -2 (-106) | Louisville: +2 (-114)
- Total: 141.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!