Mets vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 31
The Tuesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Mets and the Washington Nationals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Mets vs Nationals Game Info
- New York Mets (33-17) vs. Washington Nationals (18-32)
- Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-200) | WSH: (+168)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+100) | WSH: +1.5 (-120)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Mets vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Mets looking to Trevor Williams (0-3), and Patrick Corbin (1-7) taking the ball for the Washington Nationals.
Mets vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (63.7%)
Mets vs Nationals Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Mets vs. Nationals reveal New York as the favorite (-200) and Washington as the underdog (+168) on the road.
Mets vs Nationals Spread
The Mets are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Nationals. The Mets are +100 to cover the spread, while the Nationals are -120.
Mets vs Nationals Over/Under
The Mets-Nationals contest on May 31 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -120 and the under at -102.
Mets vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Mets have been chosen as favorites in 38 games this year and have walked away with the win 25 times (65.8%) in those games.
- This season, New York has been victorious seven times in nine chances when named as a favorite of at least -180 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 27 of 51 chances this season.
- The Nationals have won 13 of the 41 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (31.7%).
- Washington is 6-12 (winning just 33.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +152 or longer.
- Washington has played in 50 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-21-4).