Maycee Barber vs Montana De La Rosa Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 52 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Barber vs De La Rosa Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 52 — Main Card Flyweight Bout
Maycee "The Future" Barber (9-2-0, 5 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Montana De La Rosa (12-6-1, 1 KO, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Barber vs De La Rosa Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 52 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Maycee Barber: (-200)
- Montana De La Rosa: (+160)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Barber by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Barber by Points: (N/A)
- Barber by Submission: (N/A)
- De La Rosa by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- De La Rosa by Points: (N/A)
- De La Rosa by Submission: (N/A)
Barber vs De La Rosa Prediction
UFC Vegas 52 Barber-De La Rosa prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Maycee Barber (76%)
Method of Victory: Decision (83%)
Barber vs De La Rosa Betting Trends & Stats
- Maycee Barber defeated Miranda Maverick, by split decision, in her most recent fight on July 24, 2021.
- Montana De La Rosa defeated Ariane Lipski, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on June 5, 2021.
- Barber averages 4.67 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- De La Rosa averages 2.87 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Barber averages 3.03 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- De La Rosa averages 3.17 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 45% defense rate.
- Barber has a 66% takedown defense rate.
- De La Rosa has a 57% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.