Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Marshall Thundering Herd and Appalachian State Mountaineers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Marshall vs Appalachian State Point Spread
The Mountaineers are 7.5-point home favorites against the Thundering Herd. Appalachian State is +100 to cover the spread, while Marshall is -122 to cover as the 7.5 -point underdog.
Marshall vs Appalachian State Over/Under
The over/under for the Marshall vs Appalachian State Week 4 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -122 odds on the over and +100 odds on the under.
Marshall vs Appalachian State Moneyline
The Thundering Herd vs Mountaineers moneyline has Appalachian State as a -290 favorite, while Marshall is the +225 underdog on the road.
Marshall vs Appalachian State Betting Trends
- Appalachian State is 14-9 straight up in 23 all-time head-to-head matchups against Marshall.
- Marshall defeated Appalachian State, 17-7, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 19, 2020.
- Marshall is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Marshall's last five away games.
- Appalachian State is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Appalachian State's last six games as a favorite.
Marshall vs Appalachian State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MAR: (+225) | APP: (-290)
Spread: MAR: +7.5 (-122) | APP: -7.5 (+100)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MAR: (N/A) | APP: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.