Marlins vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 1
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Sunday schedule includes the Miami Marlins facing the Seattle Mariners.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Marlins vs Mariners Game Info
- Miami Marlins (12-8) vs. Seattle Mariners (11-10)
- Date: Sunday, May 1, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-136) | SEA: (+116)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+168) | SEA: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Marlins vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (50.6%)
Marlins vs Mariners Moneyline
- Miami is a -136 favorite on the moneyline, while Seattle is a +116 underdog on the road.
Marlins vs Mariners Spread
- The Marlins are hosting the Mariners and are favored by 1.5 runs (+168 to cover) on the runline. Seattle is -205 to cover.
Marlins vs Mariners Over/Under
- A total of 6.5 runs has been set for the Marlins-Mariners game on May 1, with the over available at -124 and the under at +102.