The Seattle Mariners versus the Detroit Tigers is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mariners vs Tigers Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (71-58) vs. Detroit Tigers (50-79)
- Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Mariners vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-158) | DET: (+134)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+108) | DET: +1.5 (-130)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Mariners vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Marco Gonzales (9-12) for the Seattle Mariners, and Tyler Alexander (3-8) for the Detroit Tigers.
Mariners vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (56.5%)
Mariners vs Tigers Moneyline
- Detroit is a +134 underdog on the moneyline, while Seattle is a -158 favorite on the road.
Mariners vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are +1.5 on the runline against the Mariners. The Tigers are -130 to cover, and the Mariners are +108.
Mariners vs Tigers Over/Under
- Mariners versus Tigers, on August 31, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Mariners vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been favorites in 55 games this season and have come away with the win 36 times (65.5%) in those contests.
- This season, Seattle has come away with a win 16 times in 25 chances when named as a favorite of at least -158 or better on the moneyline.
- Seattle and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 60 of their 129 opportunities.
- The Tigers have been the underdog on the moneyline 91 total times this season. They've gone 31-60 in those games.
- Detroit is 17-41 (winning just 29.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +134 or longer.
- Detroit has played in 110 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-63-6).