Lynx vs Aces Prediction, Odds, Betting Lines & Spread for WNBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Lynx vs Aces Game Info
2021 WNBA Regular Season Game
Minnesota Lynx (10-7, 4-4 Away) vs. Las Vegas Aces (14-5, 8-2 Home)
Date: Friday, July 9, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mandalay Bay Events Center – Paradise, NV
Lynx vs Aces Odds & Spread
All WNBA betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+210) | LV: (-265)
Spread: MIN: +6.5 (-115) | LV: -6.5 (-104)
Total: 173.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: MIN: (+1400) | LV: (+200)
Lynx vs Aces Prediction & Pick
All WNBA expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Winner: Aces (70%)
Lynx vs Aces Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Las Vegas, 90-89 (OT), in their only head-to-head matchup this season on June 25, 2021.
- Minnesota is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Minnesota's last six games.
- Las Vegas is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Las Vegas' last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.