LSU vs Texas A&M Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
LSU Tigers (3-3, 3-3 SEC) vs. No. 5 Texas A&M Aggies (5-1, 5-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Kyle Field – College Station, TX
LSU vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (+490) | TA&M: (-750)
Spread: LSU: +15.5 (-112) | TA&M: -15.5 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LSU: (17%) | TA&M: (83%)
LSU vs Texas A&M Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: LSU: (24.4%) | Texas A&M: (75.6%)
LSU vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- LSU is 34-21-3 all-time against Texas A&M and the Tigers won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 50-7, on Nov. 30, 2019.
- LSU is 9-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Texas A&M.
- LSU is 17-3 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Texas A&M is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Texas A&M's last 10 games.
- LSU defeated Arkansas, 27-24, in its most recent game.
- Texas A&M defeated South Carolina, 47-3, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.