LSU vs Florida Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
LSU vs Florida Basketball Game Info
LSU Tigers (19-8, 10-4 SEC) vs. Florida Gators (17-10, 9-5 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Exactech Arena – Gainesville, FL
LSU vs Florida Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (+170) | FLA: (-215)
Spread: LSU: +5 (-110) | FLA: -5 (-110)
Total: 148 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LSU: 62% | FLA: 38%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LSU: (+7500) | FLA: (+8500)
LSU vs Florida Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
LSU vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- LSU defeated Florida, 84-82, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 21, 2020.
- Florida is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with LSU.
- The head-to-head series between LSU and Florida is tied, 5-5, over the past 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of LSU's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Florida's last 20 games.
- LSU defeated South Carolina, 86-80, in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
- Florida lost to then-No. 10 Kentucky, 65-59, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.