LSU vs Ole Miss Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
LSU Tigers (4-3, 2-2 SEC) vs. No. 13 Ole Miss Rebels (5-1, 2-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium – Oxford, MS
LSU vs Ole Miss Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (+290) | MISS: (-385)
Spread: LSU: +10.5 (-110) | MISS: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 76.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LSU: (N/A) | MISS: (N/A)
LSU vs Ole Miss Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: LSU: (10.4%) | Ole Miss: (89.6%)
LSU vs Ole Miss Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- LSU is 64-40-4 straight up in 108 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- LSU defeated Ole Miss, 53-48, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 19, 2020.
- LSU is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Ole Miss.
- The total has hit the over in seven of LSU's last 10 games.
- Ole Miss is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Ole Miss' last five games against LSU.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.