LSU vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
No. 18 LSU Tigers (17-5, 8-1 SEC) vs. No. 11 Auburn Tigers (20-2, 7-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Auburn Arena – Auburn, AL
LSU vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (+) | AUB: (-215)
Spread: LSU: +5 (-115) | AUB: -5 (-105)
Total: 153 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LSU: 59% | AUB: 41%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LSU: (+7500) | AUB: (+3000)
Odds to Make 2021 Final Four: LSU: (+1500) | AUB: (+450)
LSU vs Auburn Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
LSU vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- LSU defeated Auburn, 83-78, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 9, 2019.
- Auburn is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with LSU.
- Auburn is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with LSU.
- Auburn is 6-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- LSU is 4-6 ATS in its last 10 games.
- LSU lost to Vanderbilt, 99-90, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
- Auburn defeated Arkansas, 79-76 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.