The Duel

LSU vs Arkansas Predictions & Expert Picks for Week 12 SEC College Football Game

Jason Schandl
LSU vs Arkansas predictions and expert picks for Week 12 college football matchup.
LSU vs Arkansas predictions and expert picks for Week 12 college football matchup. / Frederick Breedon/Getty Images
facebooktwitterreddit

The Arkansas Razorbacks will host the LSU Tigers in Fayetteville this Saturday, Nov. 21, at noon. EST. LSU is a a slight 1.5-point road favorite, according to FanDuel Sportsbook, but here's what some of the industry experts have to say about Saturday's matchup at Ohio Stadium.

LSU vs Arkansas Predictions

Sports Illustrated (SI)
Sports Illustrated expert Glen West thinks this one stays close, but picks LSU to secure a 34-30 win.

ESPN (FPI)
ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI) Winning Probability measure is giving LSU a commanding advantage here with a 68.8% chance of defeating Arkansas (31.2%).

CBS Sports
Here's a look at the three experts that gave their predictions for 247sports are picking for the LSU-Arkansas Week 12 game:
- Sonny Shipp: Arkansas (34-30)
- She Dixon: LSU (24-23)
- Billy Embody: LSU (20-14)

LSU vs Arkansas Picks

- LSU (4)
- Arkansas (1)

Despite the point spread implying this to be a very close matchups, the experts are almost unanimous in predicting that LSU defeats Arkansas in Week 12.


Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!


Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.

facebooktwitterreddit