Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs and UAB Blazers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Louisiana Tech vs UAB Point Spread
The Blazers are 13.5-point home favorites against the Bulldogs. UAB is -110 to cover the spread, while Louisiana Tech is -110 to cover as the 13.5-point underdog.
Louisiana Tech vs UAB Over/Under
The over/under for the Louisiana Tech vs UAB Week 10 college football matchup is set at 48.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Louisiana Tech vs UAB Moneyline
The Bulldogs vs Blazers moneyline has UAB as a -600 favorite, while Louisiana Tech is the +420 underdog on the road.
Louisiana Tech vs UAB Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech is 6-3 straight up in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against UAB.
- Louisiana Tech defeated UAB, 37-34, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Louisiana Tech is 0-5 straight up in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Louisiana Tech's last 12 games.
- UAB is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of UAB's last six games.
Louisiana Tech vs UAB Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UAB Wins (92.1%)
Louisiana Tech vs UAB Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LTECH: (+420) | UAB: (-600)
Spread: LTECH: +13.5 (-110) | UAB: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.