Louisiana vs Georgia State Basketball Game Info
Sun Belt Tournament Finals
Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (16-14, 8-9 Sun Belt) vs. Georgia State Panthers (17-10, 9-5 Sun Belt)
Date: Monday, March 7, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Pensacola Bay Center — Pensacola, FL
Louisiana vs Georgia State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ULL: (+128) | GAST: (-154)
Spread: ULL: +3 (-110) | GAST: -3 (-110)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ULL: (N/A) | GAST: (N/A)
Louisiana vs Georgia State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Georgia State Panthers win (61.3%)
Louisiana vs Georgia State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia State is 16-7 in 23 all-time head-to-head matchups against Louisiana.
- Georgia State defeated Louisiana, 65-58, in their last meeting on Feb. 25, 2022.
- Louisiana is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Georgia State.
- Georgia State is 7-1-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Louisiana's last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in 16 of Georgia State's last 19 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.