Lions vs Bears Game Info
Detroit Lions (3-4-1, 1-2-1 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (3-5, 1-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field – Chicago, IL
Lions vs Bears Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+120) | CHI: (-138)
Spread: DET: +2.5 (-110) | CHI: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 59% | CHI: 41%
Odds to Win the NFC North: DET: (+3900) | CHI: (+4500)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DET: (+17000) | CHI: (+17000)
Lions vs Bears Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Detroit's last six games.
- Detroit is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 games against Chicago.
- The total has hit the under in six of Chicago's last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under 10 of Chicago's last 13 games.
Lions vs Bears Stats
- Detroit is averaging 25.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Detroit is surrendering 27.1 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Chicago is averaging 17.8 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 18.0 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Detroit lost to the Oakland Raiders, 31-24, in Week 9.
- Chicago lost to the Philadelphia Eagles, 22-14, in Week 9.
Lions vs Bears Prop Bet
All Lions-Bears odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Detroit Lions by 1-13 points (+145) – The Lions and Bears are both struggling to gain ground in a competitive NFC North division, and one of these teams may see their playoff hopes dashed with a loss this weekend. While the Lions have lost four of five, three of their losses have come at a margin of one touchdown or less. The Bears, meanwhile, have been lost on offense all year, and are a disappointing 1-3 at home this season. If the Lions can manage to do enough with their passing attack, they could snag a road victory in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.