Lakers vs Clippers Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (0-0 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Lakers vs Clippers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-160) | LAC: (+136)
Spread: LAL: -3.5 (-110) | LAC: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 224 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAL: 75% | LAC: 25%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAL: (+350) | LAC: (+440)
Lakers vs Clippers Betting Trends
- The Lakers and Clippers both went 2-3 in their last five games of last season.
- The Lakers haven't made the NBA Playoffs since the 2012-13 season.
- The Clippers lost to the Golden State Warriors, 4-2, in the first round of the 2018-19 NBA Playoffs.
Lakers vs Clippers Stats
- The Lakers averaged 111.8 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- The Lakers surrendered 113.5 PPG last season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- The Clippers averaged 115.1 PPG last season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- The Clippers surrendered 115.0 PPG last season (No. 25 in the NBA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.