Lakers vs Bulls Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Los Angeles Lakers (16-14, 6-7 Away) vs. Chicago Bulls (17-10, 8-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, December 19, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center — Chicago, IL
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Lakers vs Bulls Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (+205) | CHI: (-250)
Spread: LAL: +6 (-110) | CHI: -6 (-110)
Total: 215.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (+1000) | CHI: (+3000)
Lakers vs Bulls Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Chicago Bulls win (62.4%)
Lakers vs Bulls Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 8-1 straight up in their last nine games against Chicago.
- The total has hit under in each of the Lakers' last six games.
- Chicago is 10-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last five games against the Lakers.
Lakers vs Bulls Prop Bets
- DeMar DeRozan — 28.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- LeBron James — 27.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Nikola Vucevic — 20.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Nikola Vucevic — 11.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- LeBron James — 8.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Russell Westbrook — 8.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Russell Westbrook — 7.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- LeBron James — 6.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
- DeMar DeRozan — 4.5: Over (-152) | Under (+124)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.