Kentucky vs Louisville Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time (Week 13 College Football)
Kentucky vs Louisville Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
Kentucky Wildcats (8-3) vs. Louisville Cardinals (6-5)
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Cardinal Stadium — Louisville, KY
Kentucky vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (+130) | LOU: (-160)
Spread: UK: +2.5 (+104) | LOU: -2.5 (-128)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Kentucky vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Louisville Cardinals win (71.0%)
Kentucky vs Louisville Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Louisville is 15-11 all-time in 26 head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
- Kentucky defeated Louisville, 45-13, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 30, 2019.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kentucky's last six games.
- Kentucky is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Louisville.
- Louisville is 6-3 ATS over its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Louisville's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.