Kent State vs Ohio Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 18 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
Friday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Kent State Golden Flashes and the Ohio Bobcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kent State vs Ohio Point Spread
Ohio is a 1-point underdog against Kent State. Ohio is -110 to cover the spread, and Kent State is -110.
Kent State vs Ohio Over/Under
The Kent State-Ohio matchup on February 18 has been given an over/under of 135 points. The over is -114 and the under is -106.
Kent State vs Ohio Moneyline
Ohio is the underdog, -102 on the moneyline, while Kent State is a -118 favorite.
Kent State vs Ohio Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kent State wins (55.8%)
Kent State vs Ohio Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Kent State is 11-11-0 this year.
- As 1-point favorites or more, the Golden Flashes are 6-7 against the spread.
- Kent State has seen eight of its 25 games hit the over.
- Ohio's record against the spread is 10-12-0.
- The Bobcats have an ATS record of 3-3 as 1-point underdogs or more.
- Ohio has played 26 games this year, and 10 of them have hit the over.
Kent State vs Ohio Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Kent State: (-118) | Ohio: (-102)
- Spread: Kent State: -1 (-110) | Ohio: +1 (-110)
- Total: 135 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!