The Duel
Golf

Keene Trace Golf Club Location, Weather & History for the 2022 Barbasol Championship

Devon Platana
Keene Trace Golf Club course info and weather for 2022 Barbasol Championship.
Keene Trace Golf Club course info and weather for 2022 Barbasol Championship. / Jordan Prather-USA TODAY Sports
facebooktwitterreddit

J.T. Poston had an impressive performance over the weekend, winning the John Deere Classic. Now, the PGA Tour and European Tour turn their attention to the next stop of the season at the Keene Trace Golf Club for the 2022 Barbasol Championship.

Keene Trace Golf Club Location

The Barbasol Championship will take place at the Keene Trace Golf Club in Nicholasville, KY. It's set to tee off on Thursday, July 7.

Keene Trace Golf Club Weather

The weather forecast for the Barbasol Championship will start with a sunny day mixed with a 44% chance of scattered thunderstorms on Thursday, including a high of 93 degrees. Friday's forecast includes a 56% chance of scattered thunderstorms, with temperatures reaching a high of 92.

There's also a 56% to 58% chance of the thunderstorms continuing throughout the week, however, temperatures are expected to drop to the mid- to high-80s on Saturday and Sunday.

Keene Trace Golf Club History

Founded in 1987, the Keene Trace Golf Club has been the home of the Barbasol Championship since 2018. The course is 7,328  yards long and par is set at 72. James Hahn set the course record when he shot a 60 in the third round of the 2021 tournament

Below is a look at the last seven Barbasol Championship winners.

1. 2021 — Seamus Power

2. 2020 — No Tournament due to Covid-19

3. 2019 — Jim Herman

4. 2018 — Troy Merritt

5. 2017 — Grayson Murray

6. 2016 — Aaron Baddeley

7. 2015 — Scott Piercy

SIGN UP NOW. Up to $1,000 in Free Bets if you don't win your first bet!. dark

Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.

facebooktwitterreddit