Kansas vs Oklahoma Basketball Game Info
No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (12-3, 2-1 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma Sooners (11-4, 2-1 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Lloyd Noble Center – Norman, OK
Kansas vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (-285) | OKLA: (+225)
Spread: KU: -6.5 (-110) | OKLA: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: 85% | OKLA: 15%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+1200) | OKLA: (+10000)
Kansas vs Oklahoma Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated Kansas, 81-68, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 5, 2019.
- Kansas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Kansas is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Kansas is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Oklahoma is 2-9-1 ATS in its last 12 games.
- Kansas lost to then-No. 4 Baylor, 67-55, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- Oklahoma lost to Iowa State, 81-68, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.