Wright vs Barriault Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 52 — Preliminary Card Catchweight (160 lbs) Bout
Jordan "The Beverly Hills Ninja" Wright (12-2-0, 7 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Marc-André "Powerbar" Barriault (13-5-0, 9 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Wright vs Barriault Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 52 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jordan Wright: (+122)
- Marc-André Barriault: (-150)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Wright by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Wright by Points: (N/A)
- Wright by Submission: (N/A)
- Barriault by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Barriault by Points: (N/A)
- Barriault by Submission: (N/A)
Wright vs Barriault Prediction
UFC Vegas 52 Wright-Barriault prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jordan Wright (61%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (80%)
Wright vs Barriault Betting Trends & Stats
- Jordan Wright lost to Bruno Silva, by TKO, in his last fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
- Marc-André Barriault lost to Chidi Njokuani, by KO, in his last fight on Feb. 5, 2022.
- Wright averages 8.09 strikes landed per minute with a 64% accuracy rate.
- Barriault averages 5.81 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Wright averages 8.29 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 39% defense rate.
- Barriault averages 5.06 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Wright has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Barriault averages 0.35 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.