Cover Photo: Getty Images
Jazz vs Rockets Game 5 Info
NBA Playoffs: HOU leads 3-1
No. 5 Utah Jazz (50-32, 21-20 Away) vs. No. 4 Houston Rockets (53-29, 31-10 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Latest #NBA Odds to Win 2019 #NBAPlayoffs via @FDSportsbook— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) April 22, 2019
Trail Blazers +4700?
Jazz vs Rockets Betting Info & Series Price
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTA: (+280) | HOU: (-350)
Spread: UTA: +8 (-110) | HOU: -8 (-110)
Total: 213 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UTA: 29% | HOU: 71%
Series Price: UTA: (+2800) | HOU: (-20000)
Jazz vs Rockets Betting Trends & Stats
- Utah is 45-39-2 against the spread (ATS) this season, including the playoffs.
- Utah is 23-19-1 ATS in road games this season, including the playoffs.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Utah's last 10 games against Houston, including the playoffs.
- Houston is 43-40-3 ATS this season, including the playoffs.
- Houston is 25-16-2 ATS in home games this season, including the playoffs.
Donovan Mitchell took over the 4Q and outscored the Rockets, 19-12 to avoid a series sweep pic.twitter.com/GXoVxvtzS2— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) April 23, 2019
Jazz vs Rockets Prop Bet
All Jazz-Rockets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Win Margin: Houston Rockets to Win by 11+ (+130) – When the Rockets have defeated the Utah Jazz at home in this series, Houston has done it handily. In the two postseason meetings between these two teams at the Toyota Center thus far, the Rockets have won by an average margin of 26.0 points per game (PPG). Utah rallied late in Game 4 to avoid a series sweep, but Utah's two most recent losses in Houston have proven how hard it is for the Jazz to win there.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.