Jazz vs Rockets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 19
By Duel Staff
The Utah Jazz will take on the Houston Rockets in NBA action on Wednesday.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Jazz vs Rockets Game Info
- Utah Jazz (29-15) vs. Houston Rockets (13-32)
- Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Vivint Arena -- Salt Lake City, Utah
Jazz vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UTA: (-750) | HOU: (+530)
- Spread: UTA: -12 (-106) | HOU: +12 (-114)
- Total: 231 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Jazz vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Utah has covered the spread 20 times in 44 games.
- The Jazz don't have a win ATS (0-1) as a 15-point favorite or greater this year.
- This year, 24 of Utah's 44 games have gone over the point total.
- Houston has 19 wins in 45 games against the spread this year.
- There have been 26 Houston games (out of 45) that hit the over this season.
Jazz vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Jazz vs Rockets Point Spread
The Rockets are 12-point road underdogs against the Jazz. Houston is -114 to cover the spread, and Utah is -106.
Jazz vs Rockets Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Jazz vs. Rockets reveal Utah as the favorite (-750) and Houston as the underdog (+530) on the road.
Jazz vs Rockets Over/Under
A combined point total of 219.5 has been set for Jazz-Rockets on January 19, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!