Illinois State vs Bradley Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights College Basketball Game
Illinois State vs Bradley Basketball Game Info
Illinois State Redbirds (6-15, 3-12 MVC) vs. Bradley Braves (11-13, 5-10 MVC)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 18, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Carver Center – Peoria, IL
Illinois State vs Bradley Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILST: (+130) | BRAD: (-154)
Spread: ILST: +3 (-116) | BRAD: -3 (-106)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILST: (24%) | BRAD: (76%)
Illinois State vs Bradley Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Illinois State: 15.8%
Illinois State vs Bradley Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois State defeated Bradley, 71-56, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 20, 2021.
- Illinois State is 49-43 all-time in 92 head-to-head games against Bradley.
- Bradley is 6-13-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Illinois State is 8-12 ATS this season.
- Bradley lost to Missouri State, 72-57, in its most recent game on Feb. 14, 2021.
- Illinois State lost to SIU, 59-49, in its most recent game on Feb. 14, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!