Illinois vs Ohio State Basketball Game Info
No. 4 Illinois Fighting Illini (19-6, 15-4 Big 10) vs. No. 7 Ohio State Buckeyes (18-7, 12-7 Big 10)
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena — Columbus, OH
Illinois vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+116) | OSU: (-136)
Spread: ILL: +2 (-106) | OSU: -2 (-116)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (55%) | OSU: (45%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: ILL: (+1200) | OSU: (+1800)
Illinois vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 46.4%
Illinois vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Illinois, 87-81, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Illinois is 68-61 all-time in 129 head-to-head games against Ohio State.
- Ohio State is 14-10-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Illinois is 16-9 ATS this season.
- Ohio State lost to Iowa, 73-57, in its most recent game on Feb. 28, 2021.
- Illinois defeated Michigan, 76-53, in its most recent game on March 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!