Houston vs Memphis Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 12 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
Saturday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Houston Cougars and the Memphis Tigers.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Houston vs Memphis Point Spread
Houston is a 10-point favorite against Memphis. Houston is -106 to cover the spread, and Memphis is -114.
Houston vs Memphis Over/Under
The Houston-Memphis game on February 12 has been given an over/under of 140.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110 .
Houston vs Memphis Moneyline
Memphis is the underdog, +375 on the moneyline, while Houston is a -500 favorite.
Houston vs Memphis Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston wins (84.4%)
Houston vs Memphis Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Houston is 14-9-0 this year.
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 8-7 as 10.5-point favorites or greater.
- This season, 12 of Houston's 24 games have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Memphis is 8-12-1 this year.
- There have been 12 Memphis games (out of 21) that went over the total this year.
Houston vs Memphis Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Houston: (-500) | Memphis: (+375)
- Spread: Houston: -10 (-106) | Memphis: +10 (-114)
- Total: 140.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!