Cover Photo: Getty Images
Hornets vs Pelicans Game Info
Charlotte Hornets (35-42, 11-27 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (32-46, 19-20 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Location: Smoothie King Center – New Orleans, LA
Hornets vs Pelicans Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: CHA: (-172) | NO: (+146)
Spread: CHA: -4 (-110) | NO: +4 (-110)
Total: 231 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHA: 80% | NO: 20%
Hornets vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats
- Charlotte is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Charlotte is 0-5 straight up in its last five games against New Orleans.
- The total has gone over in eight of New Orleans' last 11 games.
- New Orleans is 2-10 both straight up and ATS in its last 12 games.
- New Orleans is 1-8 ATS in its last nine home games.
Hornets vs Pelicans Prop Bet
All Hornets-Pelicans betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kemba Walker Total Points: Over 26.5 (-108) – Walker is coming off a 47-point outing against the Utah Jazz, and he has eclipsed 30 points in four of his last seven contests. Meanwhile, the New Orleans Pelicans' defense has allowed opponents to shoot 36.3 percent from distance this season. That's a recipe for disaster against a shooter like Walker, who is sinking an average of 3.2 3-pointers per game this season.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.