Heat vs Pelicans Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Heat vs Pelicans Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Miami Heat (17-18, 7-10 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (15-20, 10-8 Home)
Date: Thursday, March 4, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center — New Orleans, LA
Heat vs Pelicans Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+126) | NO: (-148)
Spread: MIA: +3 (-110) | NO: -3 (-110)
Total: 227 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (54%) | NO: (46%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+3600) | NO: (+16000)
Heat vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Heat vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Miami is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last six games.
- New Orleans is 1-5 ATS in its last six games against Miami.
- New Orleans is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games.
- Miami lost to Atlanta, 94-80, in its most recent game on March 2, 2021.
- New Orleans lost to Chicago, 128-124, in its most recent game on March 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.