Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Info
NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals — Game 2 (ATL Leads 1-0)
No. 5 Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 16-20 Away) vs. No. 3 Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 26-10 Home)
Date: Friday, June 25, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Hawks vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+280) | MIL: (-350)
Spread: ATL: +8 (-114) | MIL: -8 (-106)
Total: 225.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (88%) | MIL: (12%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+700) | MIL: (+155)
Hawks vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Hawks vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 13-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 games against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee is 1-4 ATS in its last five games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in four of Atlanta's last five games this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Milwaukee's last six games against Atlanta.
- Atlanta defeated Milwaukee, 116-113, in Game 1 of this series on June 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!