Haiti vs Mexico CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019 Betting Odds, Lines, Location, Date, Stream and Start Time
By David Hayes
Haiti vs Mexico Match Location, Start Time & Stream
CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019: Semifinals
Haiti (4-0-0) vs. Mexico (3-0-1)
Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Start Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: University of Phoenix Stadium – Glendale, AZ
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Haiti vs Mexico Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HAI: (+1300) | MEX: (-480) | DRAW: (+500)
Odds to Qualify for the Next Round: HAI: (+820) | MEX: (-1600)
Spread: HAI: +2 (+105) | MEX: -2 (+200)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Team to Score the First Goal: HAI: (+450) | MEX: (-470) NO GOALS: (+1300)
Haiti vs Mexico Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Mexico defeated Haiti, 4-0, in their most recent meeting, which was a CONCACAF Gold Cup match played on July 19, 2009.
- Mexico is 3-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Haiti.
- Mexico is 7-3-1 (W-D-L) in its 11 all-time, head-to-head matches against Haiti.
- Haiti is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Mexico is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Haiti defeated Canada, 3-2, in its 2019 Gold Cup quarterfinal match.
- Mexico defeated Costa Rica, 5-4, on penalty kicks in its 2019 Gold Cup quarterfinal match.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.