The NBA schedule on Wednesday includes the Memphis Grizzlies facing the Portland Trail Blazers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- Memphis Grizzlies (41-18) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (24-34)
- Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: FedExForum -- Memphis, Tennessee
Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MEM: (-770) | POR: (+540)
- Spread: MEM: -12 (-110) | POR: +12 (-110)
- Total: 227.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Memphis has beaten the spread 39 times in 58 games.
- The Grizzlies have covered every time (1-0) as a 12.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- There have been 31 Memphis games (out of 58) that hit the over this year.
- Portland has 24 wins in 58 games against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 12.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Portland has seen 27 of its 58 games go over the point total.
Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Grizzlies win (82.9%)
Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Grizzlies are hosting the Trail Blazers, and favored by 12 points (-110 to cover). Portland, the underdog, is -110.
Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
The Grizzlies-Trail Blazers game on February 16 has been given an over/under of 227.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
Portland is the underdog, +540 on the moneyline, while Memphis is a -770 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!