Cover Photo: Getty Images
Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers Game Info
Memphis Grizzlies (31-46, 11-27 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (49-28, 29-9 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Location: Moda Center – Portland, OR
Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+470) | POR: (-650)
Spread: MEM: +10.5 (-110) | POR: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 217 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MEM: 24% | POR: 76%
Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has gone over in four of the Grizzlies' last five road games.
- The total has gone over in seven of the Grizzlies' last nine games.
- Portland is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has gone over in 12 of Portland's last 13 home games.
Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers Prop Bet
All Grizzlies-Trail Blazers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Damian Lillard Total Points: Under 26.5 (-108) – The Memphis Grizzlies are currently tied with the Miami Heat for the NBA's No. 2 scoring defense, allowing 105.6 PPG on the season. Lillard has struggled to score against the Grizzlies, averaging 20.7 points per game (PPG) in his three matchups with Memphis this season. Lillard failed to top 24 points in all three of those contests as well.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.