Grizzlies vs Kings Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Memphis Grizzlies (19-14, 8-6 Away) vs. Sacramento Kings (13-20, 7-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, December 26, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, CA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Grizzlies vs Kings Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (-200) | SAC: (+168)
Spread: MEM: -5 (-110) | SAC: +5 (-110)
Total: 225.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MEM: (+8000) | SAC: (+50000)
Grizzlies vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Memphis Grizzlies win (60.4%)
Grizzlies vs Kings Betting Trends
- Memphis is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Sacramento.
- The total has hit the over in four of Memphis' last five away games against Sacramento.
- Sacramento is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Sacramento's last nine games against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Kings Prop Bets
- Ja Morant — 23.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Dillon Brooks — 20.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. — 16.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Steven Adams — 8.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. — 5.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Ja Morant — 5.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Ja Morant — 6.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Dillon Brooks — 2.5: Over (-102) | Under (-118)
- Desmond Bane — 2.5: Over (+130) | Under (-160)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.