Grizzlies vs Jazz Game 5 Info
NBA Playoffs Round 1 — Game 5 (Jazz Lead Series 3-1)
No. 8 Memphis Grizzlies (38-34, 20-16 Away) vs. No. 1 Utah Jazz (52-20, 31-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Smart Home Arena — Salt Lake City, UT
Grizzlies vs Jazz Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+400) | UTA: (-520)
Spread: MEM: +9.5 (-110) | UTA: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 225.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: (66%) | UTA: (34%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MEM: (+25000) | UTA: (+400)
Grizzlies vs Jazz Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Grizzlies vs Jazz Betting Trends
- Memphis is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 games against Utah.
- Utah is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games this season.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Memphis' last 18 road games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Utah's last nine games against Memphis.
- Utah defeated Memphis, 120-113, in Game 4 of this series on May 31, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!