Cover Photo: Getty Images
Gonzaga vs Texas Tech Game Info
West Region (Elite 8)
No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (33-3) vs. No. 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders (29-6)
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
Time: 6:09 p.m. EST
Location: Honda Center – Anaheim, CA
Gonzaga vs Texas Tech Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GONZ: (-190) | TTU: (+160)
Spread: GONZ: -4 (-110) | TTU: +4 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GONZ: 63% | TTU: 37%
Gonzaga vs Texas Tech Betting Trends & Stats
- Texas Tech is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Texas Tech is 12-1 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has gone under in four of Texas Tech's last six games.
- Gonzaga is 24-1 straight up in its last 25 games.
- The total has gone under in four of Gonzaga's last six games.
Gonzaga vs Texas Tech Prop Bet
All Gonzaga-Texas Tech prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Gonzaga) Total Points: Under 70.5 (-115) – The Texas Tech Red Raiders have been playing some of the best defense in the NCAA Tournament, surrendering just 53.0 points per game (PPG) in their three tournament games thus far. The Red Raiders also haven't given up more than 59 points in an NCAA Tournament game this year. Meanwhile, the Gonzaga Bulldogs boast the No. 1 scoring offense in the country, averaging 88.2 PPG this season, but they've struggled against top-defensive competition. The Saint Mary's Gaels are the No. 23 scoring defense in the NCAA and they held Gonzaga to just 47 points on March 12, and 69 points on March 2. Unfortunately for the Zags, Texas Tech comes into Saturday's showdown with the No. 3 scoring defense in the nation, allowing only 58.7 PPG this season.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.