Gina Mazany vs Shanna Young Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 53 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Mazany vs Young Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 53 — Preliminary Card Women's Flyweight Bout
Gina "Danger" Mazany (7-5-0, 4 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Shanna "The Shanimal" Young (7-4-0, 1 KO, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 30, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Mazany vs Young Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 53 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Gina Mazany: (-176)
- Shanna Young: (+142)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Mazany by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Mazany by Points: (N/A)
- Mazany by Submission: (N/A)
- Young by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Young by Points: (N/A)
- Young by Submission: (N/A)
Mazany vs Young Prediction
UFC Vegas 53 Mazany-Young prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Gina Mazany (83%)
Method of Victory: Decision (82%)
Mazany vs Young Betting Trends & Stats
- Gina Mazany lost to Priscila Cachoeira, by TKO, in her last fight on May 15, 2021.
- Shanna Young lost to Stephanie Egger, by TKO, in her last fight on Oct. 2, 2021.
- Mazany averages 3.43 strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Young averages 3.04 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Mazany averages 3.17 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Young averages 4.95 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 43% defense rate.
- Mazany averages 4.70 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Young has a 53% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.